Friday 27 May 2016

Time Flies

Time flies so fast. It comes to the end of the Semester 4. Final exams are coming. Stress is also coming.

I want to start to do revision but I just feel like I don't have the mood to study because  I want to take a break first after completing so many tasks and assignment even though I already rest for few days. I hope that I have to motivation to study for my final exam. To set my mind into study mode, I plan to group study with my course mates.

Every time I will tell myself secretly that if I now do not fight for what I want, then I do not have the right to cry when I do not get what I wish to have. This mind has actually helps me a lot so that I can focus on study last time. 



Okay, well!

Study Mode & Exam Mode ON now!

ALL THE BEST and GOOD LUCK to those who going to sit for final exam!!



No comments:

Post a Comment