Tuesday 17 May 2016

Creativity and Innovation Products Exhibition


Today, I woke up early in the morning around 8 a.m. because I have to go to the creativity and innovation products exhibition for Creativity and Innovation course at COB foyer before 9.30 a.m. It is actually a part of our coursework. 

My group is made up of 5 people. All my group members are my university best friends, course mates and also hostel mates. They are Chia Wei, Ke Xin, Ho Yann and Ying Ying. Five of us went there in the morning for preparation for exhibition of our product. 

The theme for the creativity and innovation products exhibition is "World of Joy and Education". To join the exhibition, we have create a innovative product. Our product named Ring-to Link. It is actually a maths game board. The idea source of our product comes from dot to dot, which is a form of puzzle containing a sequence of numbered dots, like what the picture shown below.

Dot to dot puzzle

We were shocked and surprised with what other groups done for their exhibition. The product they created is awesome. They also put many effort on the product as well as the decoration of the exhibition booth. Although my group did not get any prize, we still very enjoy to be there. It is because it is a very good experience to participate this exhibition. We have learned a lot from other participants in terms of their creative and innovative idea, their hard work and also their presentation skills in front panel of judges.


My team mates and I. Our product, Ring-to-Link is on the table.


This is our creative and innovative product which named Ring-to-Link.
Some mathematics equation question is provide for user so that they can get
 join the loom band and get a diagram on the board according to the hints given.


The other group's creative and innovative product exhibition.

Wefie with my team mates. The best team ever.

For me, experiences make me happier than possessions.





No comments:

Post a Comment