Monday 16 May 2016

A Short Escape with My Best Friends

In the middle of my unfinished works, I decided to have a short escape from tons of assignments with my best friends. A short escape to Changlun. Haha. Two of my best friends, Si Min and Hooi Siew, are Utarian. Both of them just finished their final exam on 10th May, so they decided to drive car to come and find me and my another best friend, Pei Ching. When I knew they seriously want to come this "jungle" to find us, I felt surprise and cant even hide my happiness. The feeling at that moment is just like "Oh, finally I can go out and play and finally need not to face assignments for nearly 24 hours".

On 15th May, Pei Ching and I attended our lecture class as usual in the morning and afternoon session. Si Min and Hooi Siew reached UUM by 5pm. After fetching us from our hostel, we were heading to T-Hotel in Changlun. It is the second time for four of us to stay in this hotel. It left us a very beautiful and sweet memories. The first time we stayed at T-Hotel is on mid of Feb 2016. After checking-in the T-Hotel and dropped our bag in hotel. Then we went to Sabai Dee Cafe which is located at Jitra, Kedah. We took more than one hour to reach this destination because that time raining quite heavily.

It is the dishes we ordered at Sabai Dee Cafe.
Most of the dishes are traditional spicy Thai food because all of us like to eat spicy food.

We also ordered a Thai-style spicy sour fish.
The taste is nice.

(From left to right) Hooi Siew, Me, Si Min, Pei Ching

Overall, personally I think Sabai Dee Cafe is a very nice place to have dinner. The food, environment and service are good enough for me to recommend it to all of you. Also, the price is reasonable. 

After dinner time, we were going to our next destination that is Cruise Music Family Karaoke. It is so sad that we forget to take photo or selfie at there because all of us too enjoy singing. Haha. 

On 16th May, Pei Ching and I didn't skip any class. Four of us met up after we two finished our class. We went to Aman Central Mall in the evening. We had our dinner there. When shopping in Uniqlo, Aman Central Mall, we decided to buy a same new shirt as our friendship shirt. RM19 per piece with a very good quality. It is so happy and excited when four of us changed to the same shirt at the same time. The shirt is just like a prove of our friendship. *FRIENDSHIP FOREVER*

Same spectacles, same shirt, same dream. <3 Love you all. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment