Tuesday 10 May 2016

Dean's List Award Ceremony

This afternoon I attended the Dean's List Ceremony of School of Business Management (SBM), UUM with my course mates who are also invited to attend the ceremony. The Dean's List, prepared and published every semester. It gives recognition to degree-seeking students who have achieved a minimum 3.50 grade point average (GPA) during the last semester.

It is so happy that I can maintain my grade point average above 3.50. It finally pays off after  I studied hard. It is my third time to go for Dean's List Award Ceremony. I hope that I can work harder and keep on getting this award until I graduate. It is a very big recognition for my accomplishment in academic. Also, the eagerness to get this award every semester, it becomes my motivation to study.

At the ceremony, the Dean's List certificates are presented and those students who have achieved 4.0 GPA are also acknowledged. They becomes my role model in academic. Hopefully I can sit on the 4.0 row on day soon. Haha. I believe that nothing is impossible. But firstly, I have to work harder and harder than others.

Finally all my hard work has paid off. Hehe.


Dean's List Award certificate. A recognition of academic achievement.


Group photo with my lovely course mates.


No comments:

Post a Comment