Friday 15 April 2016

A visit to University Science of Malaysia (USM)

To meet up my secondary high school best friends, my friend and I planned to have a visit to University Science of Malaysia (USM) because one of my best friend, Y Mun is studying at USM. 

First, Celine has came and fetched me from my house to USM. It took around 20 minutes to reach the destination. Both of us reached Y-Mun's hostel earlier than Jing Wen. After 5 minutes, Jing Wen reached. What surprised me is that, my high school tablemate, Jing Wen has baked Y Mun who is March birthday baby and also me who is January birthday girl a coffee hazelnuts cake. Jing Wen claimed that it is her first time to bake this cake. Seriously, I love the cake so much. The taste and the cake's design are so nice.


Jing Wen's Handmade Coffee Hazelnuts Birthday Cake.

Seriously touched by how much effort Jing Wen put to bake the cake for Y Mun and I.
Thank you, Jing Wen. <3

After a short birthday celebration, Y Mun has introduced us some new friends and also invited them to eat and settle the cake together because the cake's portion is too much for three girls. Haha.

New friends in USM.

After that, Y Mun brought us to her favorite cafe in USM, that is The Kapit's Cafe. I love the decoration of the cafe and also the environment so much. Hope that UUM will open such kind of cafe soon then I think I will go to support the cafe everyday. Haha. Y Mun has ordered and treated us Green Tea Coffee and then chit chat at there for around 2 hours. Hmmm...It is a good place to chat and meet friends.

The Kapit's Cafe which is located in USM.

True friends are never apart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment