Thursday 7 April 2016

I'm Coming Home

I'm finally home! HAHAHA. Ya, I am now super happy and excited. The feeling after waiting for the coming of mid-semester break to back home for months and finally with my family right now is wonderful.

It's is so happy that finally I can eat my mum's home cook dishes. I miss it a lot when I'm further my study in UUM. My mum has specially cooked for me my favorite soup. Sadly, I forget to take photo of it because I was too eager to drink it until forget to capture it. Haha. My mum has also prepared taco boat, a tradisional Mexican dish as my supper. A taco boat composed of a boat shaped wheat tortilla with a variety of fillings. The fillings are including chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese with taco sauces and sour cream.

Soft tortilla taco boats are put into oven to make it crispy before adding the fillings.

Soft Tortilla Cheesy Taco Boat. *Yum Yum*

All six of my family members were able to be together, and it was absolutely heaven. I am so grateful for my family, especially as time passes. There's nobody like family. Love every single one of them!

Good good night and sweet sweet dreams!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment