Saturday 2 April 2016

My First Post on Blogger

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my blog!

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Ch'ng Hui Chen. I am a 22 years old girl who is still a student. The university where I am currently studying is Northern University of Malaysia (UUM) and taking Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). My hometown is Penang, Malaysia.

I would like to thank my Computer Application In Management lecturer, Dr. Wiwied Virgiyanti for giving me a chance to create my own blog. When I was studying secondary high school, I have planned to open and create my own blog to express my feeling and share everything that happened in my daily life, but at last I did not create because of my laziness and I never know that it is so easy to create a blog.

So, from now on, I want to try and practice to update my daily life on blog when I am free. Writing blog actually is a very good habit because it provide us a platform to jot down our daily feelings and thoughts. Also, it will improve our writing skills indirectly. Besides that, writing habit will also give us a power of perspective. Revisiting past time and selves will help you realize that day-to-day changes so much and you have, too. To me, I think it is a productive way to spend my leisure time. 

Lastly, I also hope that everyone especially my friends can try to write blog and enjoy blogging like what I do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment